New Newsletter!

Monday, July 14, 2014

The time is here!  And just after having a successful first month it just seems oh-so fitting.  I'm happy to say that Fanciful Faron Newsletter has finally arrived!  Starting a newsletter has been something I've been thinking about almost since the beginning, ever since I decided to really put my full effort into making my Etsy shop into something I'm really proud of.  So here it is!  First letter get sent out


August 1st, and consecutively the 1st of every month after.  The newsletter will keep you up to date on things you may have missed that month, as well as a sneak preview into new card designs, and the maker's process, not to mention exclusive discounts and giveaways only available to newsletter subscribers.  I know we all don't like to pine over and read through paragraphs of information, so I promise the newsletters will always be quick and to the point- pinky promise.  Go ahead and sign up!  I have a badge available to click right beneath the Instagram feed; it'll bring you straight to the sign up form.  There's also a sign up form available on our Facebook page where you can sign up via your Facebook email.  So Many Options!  Signing up would mean the world to me, so thank you a head of time :)

xo Ensley



No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2014 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative