First Sales Goal Met!!!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Literally just minutes ago I received a notification the I sold my 15th sale since my shops opening day just over a month ago!  This is just so exciting!  When I first opened I told myself that my first goal would be to make 10-15 sales by Christmas, and today, just a little over 6 weeks later, I've met it!  I've been working so hard at this shop for the past couple weeks and I really hope it is something that can stick with me for a very long time.  By luck 15th sale was made on purchase for nine of Thank You Bridesmaid cards.   

 
Nine of these little babies are on their way to Colorado to make someone very happy. :)

I'm so happy that people are wanting to use my cards to celebrate what is supposed to be one of the happiest days of their life.  Gives me all kind of warm fuzzy feelings.  I'm not really sure what my next goal is, whether it will be another sale milestone, or something more internal like making a solid brand for my bitty card shop, but whatever I choose, believe you all will find out!  If I hadn't said it a hundred times, thank you to everyone who has been supporting me and this business I've grown to love so much. 

xo 
Ensley

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2014 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative