Awesome Weekend For the Win

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

This last weekend was pretty good, I call it a success.   Two friends from school came down to visit a me and another friend of mine here in California.  They spent Wednesday and Thursday over at my other friends house up in Los Angeles, and I joined them on Thursday to go to Disneyland (second trip this summer).  It was so much fun!  Of course I started to get tired about midday, but once I put on some Minnie Mouse ears I was ready to take on the rest of the day.




In my opinion, Disneyland is infinitely better when you go with people who have never been there before.  It's like all their child-like wonder rubs off on you and you immediately feel like your 5 years old again visiting for the first time.  We finished off our day of merriment, by watching the firework show while standing on the famous Main street.  Talk about magical! 


The next day we got breakfast over near the cutest market place area near Chapman University, and the guys and I hit the road and made the hour and half drive back to San Diego.  We mostly hung around the house for a little and then decided to make a late trip to the beach.  The next day worlds collided and Stephanie spent the day with us at La Jolla Shores.  But not before heading to to Original Pancake House for a breakfast sized for royalty.  




 

It was a pretty successful weekend and it was a ton of fun!  Now I'm back to my everyday grind, or hanging out, Netflix, and card making :) 

xo Ensley

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2014 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative