Ramblings Of The Brain

Friday, July 4, 2014

I've been so over obsessive lately it's driving me lonely! When it comes to Fanciful Faron there are so many things I wanna do, and seems like I just want it to take off over night. I don't know if it's cause its in the formative stages but I just can't stop messing with it and trying to make it as perfect as possible. Take this blog layout for example. I think I easily pined over, and thoroughly examined 100 blog layouts before deciding one this one. That's Crazy! Or maybe it's just a growing love for what I'm doing, and wanting to see it succeed. Either way, I feel like continuing to obsess can't be healthy,... can it? I feel like I won't be happy until I achieve some unrealistic standard of perfection. I know this seem like the most random, and out of the blue post, but I just looked at the time and realized, I've spent easily more than 12 hours today doing just about anything for my shop (yeah this is THAT real). Today I've written a blog post (two if you count this one cause I haven't slept yet), researched new photography techniques, looked into buying new materials, and started brainstorming holiday cards.

Don't get me wrong, I loved every moment of it, but I feel like if I step away from it, I'll start to get withdrawals. Maybe it's just the summer heat getting the best of me and this is just how I've decided to spend my summer boredom. All I know is, things have been going great for my little shop so far. Its been less than a month and we've already had over 2,000 views, 100 favorites, and 6 sales. I don't think I could ask for things to go much better than have so far. And the idea of something I created being able to grow and reach people I never would have been able to before just gives me those warm fuzzies on the inside.

I'm not really sure how I want to end this... whatever it is, but I guess I'll just say- If your reading this, I truly appreciate you taking the time to support this new obsession of mine. And I hope the fact your here, reading this ill communicated blog post, means you have genuine interest in what I'm trying to accomplish.

 So, Thank you :)

 xo Ensley

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2014 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative