Hello There!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hi! Ensley here!  I thought I'd take a moment to introduce who I am, what I'm about, so we can be  properly acquainted.  Seeing as how it's the middle of the summer, I'm currently in the transition from being a college Freshman to a college Sophomore at Syracuse University, in the exciting state of New York.  I'm a honor student in the Communication Design program and I'm hoping to pursue a minor - in what? I'm not exactly too sure yet...

When I'm not at school I'm back home in my hometown of San Diego.  I have to admit, no matter how much I want to travel and experience all the world's treasures, San Diego will always be my heart.  There's just too much family, friends, and love here for it to be any way else.

I started this blog for a myriad of reasons.  One- I've always loved writing, and I think I'm quite good at it... at times.  Two- I can tell from this point on in my life there is going to be a lot of changes (call it a gut feeling).  I have a lot of personal goals and dreams, and I want to be able to share them, along with the little moments of my life that I just can't replace.  And third and finally-  to talk about my new adventures trying to become a (VERY) small business owner.  Within the last two weeks I've started my own shop on Etsy called Fanciful Faron where I sell funny and unique greeting cards.  It's formation stemmed out of my two passions- to earn my own buck and to design and create.  If your wondering where I came up with the name "Fanciful Faron" well... Faron is my middle name, pretty straightforward there, and Fanciful is another word for whimsical which has consistently been one of my favorite words.  To me it means being different, spunky, unique, and a little childish.  All qualities I think describe me two a tee.

I'm hoping this blog challenges me to step outside my comfort zone, to craft more, to do new things, and to become more organized (God knows I need to haha).  I hope to share all my loves- my family, my friends, my hobbies, my travels, and now my new (and still infantile) business.  There's a lot going on and I hope you're down for the ride.

xo Ensley

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2014 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative