Me, Myself, and I

Saturday, June 28, 2014


I've recently made a promise to myself to do things for the benefit of me.  I have a tendency to do things to either wanna prove someone wrong or because I feel like it's something I should do, but very rarely do I do things out of my pure interest for them.  I find myself always compromising on my own desires and ambitions to make other people feel more comfortable.  Maybe thats why it's important to me that I'm starting my own business doing things that I honestly love.  While I do enjoy trying to help other people when I can, I've decided I need to keep in mind that I'm my no.1 person.  In honor of doing things for me, and my slightly impending birthday, I've made a list of things I'd like to accomplish by this time next year.  In my last year as a teenager I'd like to:

1) Take on more creative challenges
2) Observe life around me
3) Become a healthier human (Run my first 10K)
4) Take more risks
5) Put myself first

These are all things I'll be working towards in the next year and I'll be coming here to update on my progress.  I already have plans of how to kick off number 4 with a big bang :)

xo Ensley

No comments

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2014 | Designed by: Broken Road Creative